At ProFinders, many of our recruiting efforts include:
- Referrals - our best and most important resource – we need you, our candidates!
- Networking through extensive database, clubs, organizations, professional associations.
- Community and volunteer activities.
- Direct Sourcing.
- The Internet.
To maximize the potential for a successful partnership between clients and professional candidates we:
- Review resumes and qualifications.
- Conduct personal interviews.
- Complete qualifying profile.
- Reference checks as required by the client.
- Perform other investigations as required by the client.
Here are a few things to know about executive search firms and ProFinders:
- Fees are generally paid by the client company and not the candidate.
- Recruiters typically recruit candidates for open positions with a client; they don’t typically search for open positions for a specific candidate or try to market a specific candidate.
- Clients have very specific qualifications they search to find in a candidate and there is not much flexibility to deviate from their requests.
- Clients typically use a recruiter to assist in locating a candidate from the competition or a very similar industry.
Remember, at ProFinders, we support career objectives through commitment, resources and placement.